Tuesday 22 July 2014

Reflection

I sometimes wonder if other people feel like taking posts down, I'm not ashamed of it, but I guess sometimes its.......just a little too personal? Maybe? I'm not sure. I sometimes feel like I'm bearing my soul and that maybe that's not such a great idea for whatever reason. But I'm a pretty self contained person for the most part and I hope my blog posts might help other people who feel they are the only ones feeling that way.......but I promise that for the most part, in person anyway, I'm a pretty easy going person-note I didn't say 'bubbly' or 'happy' because for the most part I'm a fairly quiet serious person-but I do like to laugh, have fun and I'm up for adventure. I also do love to laugh and have a good sense of humour, I'm particularly fond of british humour, the car scene from Faulty Towers or a Father Ted marathon anyone?
I sometimes wonder of course if other bloggers omit to post the really personal shitty posts because it feels too close or too raw, or if the feeling of life being against you and occasionally wanting to drown yourself in the bath is not as commoner feeling as I may assume. Point is you don't drown yourself in the bath, you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and slog on. And wonder if you should maybe delete that post.

I wonder a lot apparently.

In other news I have a hole in my jeans and have to buy new ones, is it just me or is jeans shopping the absolute worst?

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment