Thursday 1 May 2014

Hmmmmm

So at breakfast some guys were loudly discussing vibrators........yeah. I don't even know.
 I also spotted my first real live hockey player (well I'm assuming......maybe he was just carrying a hockey stick and gear bag for another reason), as predicted he was cute. Have been around most of  Vancouver now, it's really beautiful, I wouldn't like to live here though......it's too busy for me, the suburbs might be okay though- you don't tend to visit them when your doing touristy stuff :)
Tipping is still driving me nuts.......
Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you got there and that you're enjoying it so far. Maybe time to try to find a way to flirt with a cute guy? If it goes badly you'll never see him again, so maybe there's less to lose than there would be at home!

    ReplyDelete