Wednesday 28 May 2014

Everywhere and nowhere

So it goes, the trip is coming to a close- here's the rundown so far:
Edmonton was okay, met one Aussie there who seemed delighted to see some fellow Aussies lol
Winnipeg I liked Winnipeg......until I joked to the guy at the desk 'I hear it gets as cold as mars here!'......and he replied 'that was one time!' I nearly died! I didn't think it was true lol
Toronto ,more of a reflection on me I think, but I didn't like it at all. Too big, too dirty and too many homeless people. As in they make me sad, I'm such a sucker. Lana Del Rey concert was amazing! Loved it and would do it again!
Ottawa liked it well enough
Quebec City was nice, got sooooo lost on the bus though!
Montreal.....nope. Not even a little bit.
Halifax OMG beautiful! Loved the surrounding area, it's just like its out of a fairy tale book or something. So amazing.
PEI very quaint, I liked it not as much as Nova Scotia but it's still lovely
Only Newfoundland left now! Then back to Vancouver for our flight. Ugh. Flying.

I'm feeling a bit down about my complete inability to be normal. But I'll get into it more when I get home, I'm sick of my iPad!  

Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you've enjoyed most of it! And there's no such thing as a normal person if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete