Sunday 8 March 2015

Essay? No way.

Argh. So I've learnt a few things lately, the most important of which is that I'm not a writer. At all. Even when I want to write (i.e. this blog) I tend to be a bit slapdash at it, it often doesn't make a whole lot of sense. On here that doesn't matter too much.....you guys love me anyway right? But essays? Oh my god. They slay me. And I have what seems like an unreasonable amount of the suckers. So I've basically just come to say essays suck, anyone else have serious trouble writing an essay that doesn't look like a complete mess? I hope I'm not the only one.
Also they say starting is the hardest part. They lied.
Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. They were never the easiest thing for me either. Maybe they will always be tough but hopefully with some practice they'll get a bit less daunting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete