Monday 23 March 2015

I be crazy

So I got my first assignment back, 72% or in a B-. Good right? Wrong. The more I think about it the more I panic-was it a fluke? Is the assignment I just handed in awful and not even a 10th as good? Will I ever get a better mark? Is that mark good enough? Can I keep that level? Am I crazy? Probably.
It's so weird. Why do I do this?! Why worry about stuff I can't change? I promised myself I'd be happy with a pass-this is better than a pass-but suddenly I want to do better and I'm worried I'll quit if I don't. I need to learn to be happy with 'okay' not 'perfect'.
Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That sounds like a great start. Yes, I agree with your advice to yourself at the end there - learn to be happy with things not being perfect. Some assignments will go better than others, and that's just how life is I guess. Well done for reaching this point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt :) I just need to follow my own advice!
      Vanessa

      Delete