Saturday 7 December 2013

Macs and hard drives

The hard drive in my mac is dying, has been for a while, but it's really on it's way out now. Despite the fact that it's actually a recognised fault I'm not covered because I changed my email at some point before they sent out the emails telling everyone about the fault and the free replacements stopped in April *sigh* So I'll have to pay for a backup hard drive and a new drive for the actual computer. Although I like macs and they have less general problems then PC's, in my experience, the PC problems are much easier to fix on your own-and in all the years I had my mismatched PC it never burnt out the hard drive. I could buy a new HD and put it in myself but it's a bit tricky and I really can't be bothered. So to the computer doctor an hour away it goes.
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment