Tuesday 31 December 2013

Things to consider

One thing I hate about being in my situation is always having the thought in the back of my mind: will this improve or hinder my chances? Or is it status quo. Even when considering my exchange I thought of this-in the end my first choice isn't exactly suffering a man over supply but it was too pretty to pass up. Yes that's right I researched the man situation. And then felt exceedingly sulky that I was driven to do that. I'm so lame.
Also I think I'm going through some delayed teenage rebellion or something, I really want to get a nose stud......but once again I'm worried about that effecting what guys might think of me. I'm my own person dammit I shouldn't care. But I do. What do you guys think?

nose stud


Vanessa

7 comments:

  1. Personally I don't like nose studs. They look like zits (pimples) to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes, yes they can. Shiny zits ;) If you take them out the hole thats left can look like an enlarged pore too.
      Vanessa

      Delete
  2. "Yes that's right I researched the man situation. And then felt exceedingly sulky that I was driven to do that. I'm so lame."

    You're not lame, just strategic. Killing two birds with one stone. Being foreign with that cute accent might help you stand out.

    As for the nose piercing, go for it. I've had a bad track record with piercings myself, but think most are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I like that, 'strategic' it is :) Hopefully people like my cute accent :)) Whenever I hear an Aussie talking on TV I always cringe LOL
      I'm still thinking on the nose.....
      Vanessa

      Delete
    2. On the elevator up to my car after work, these three girls were talking about their nose rings and how they go them after entering the work force. What a coincidence.
      Maybe you can stick a small rhinestone on your nose to test it out.

      Delete
  3. I think nose studs can look nice sometimes or can look odd sometimes. I prefer the ones in the top-left area of your montage to the ones in the bottom-right. I don't really know whether most guys like them or not, but hopefully the kind of guy who would be right for you would like it or be cool with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I think it has to do with the nose shape and personality......with some people it looks like an organic expression and some people it's like it's just sitting there. I'm not sure if I have the personality for it, or if it'd go with my style.
      I'm thinking it over :)
      Vanessa

      Delete